- Whats On & Learn
- SCAPE 2011/2012
- Permanent works
- Support & Shop
A wide selection of high resolution images are available for media and press from our Online Image Hub.
To access these images, please fill in your Name and Email Address below and accept our Terms and Conditions. Upon receipt of your name and email, SCAPE will provide you with a username and password for access to the high resolution images.
Media Images Term and Conditions for Website
SCAPE and the Art & Industry Biennial Trust
Image use agreement
SCAPE and the Art & Industry Biennial Trust respect the rights of artists and copyright holders.
Any use of artwork images in a professional, organisational, non-personal and/or commercial manner is prohibited without express consent from Art & Industry Biennial Trust. You must receive consent from SCAPE and/or the Art & Industry Biennial Trust prior to the use of the images. The responsibility for securing permission from the copyright holder for any additional purposes of image reproduction remains solely with the party reproducing the images.
Use of any artwork image supplied by Art & Industry Biennial Trust is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Image acknowledgment: any reproduction of images supplied by Art & Industry Biennial Trust must be accompanied by the full caption, including the credit line and the relevant copyright information, as provided with each image in the SCAPE Media Images Hub page. When images are used in printed material or non internet-connected electronic media, a credit is needed on each page (or a facing page) where an image is used. The credit can either be at the bottom of the page or near the image i.e. in a caption.
Image integrity: Any party communicating, broadcasting or reproducing these images must not crop distort or manipulate the images in any way. No images can be bled off the page, or printed in a single colour other than black, or overlaid with text. A design proof must be sent to Art & Industry Biennial Trust for approval before images are published.
Image duplication: Copying, dissemination or redistribution of any artwork image is strictly prohibited without prior permission from Art &Industry Biennial Trust.
The following conditions also apply to image use:
1. Your right to use these images is non-exclusive. Art & Industry Biennial Trust may grant similar or other rights to other persons or entities.
2. Your right to use these images is non-transferable. You may not assign your right to use these images to anyone else. The login and password granted to you upon accepting our terms and conditions may not be used by any other person, entity or organisation.
3. Your right with respect to these images is limited to use. You will not acquire any ownership or other interest in these images by using them, and you may not sell, distribute or take other such action with respect to them.
4. You must use these images exactly as they are supplied to you and may not modify or alter them in any way. You may not create derivative works from any image.
5. If an image or photograph depicts or relates to identifiable persons or entities, you may not use it in a manner which suggests their association with or endorsement of any product, service, opinion or cause.
6. Art & Industry Biennial Trust will not be responsible or liable to you for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages resulting from your access to or use of the images.
7. You may not use these images for commercial purposes or place them on a website engaged in commercial activity.